It turned out that we did lose that game against Viterbo last week. Bummer. And the game we just played last night against the first place team was one of our best team games. We put ourselves in a position to win at the end, but they made a late run and won by 5 points.
We beat Viterbo by the amount of points needed a finally broke our winning streak, so how can I be mad at our team for that. It's just frustrating that what turned out being the true reason why we lost was that our G.M. or president either forgot or didn't know part of the process on filing the argument for the game. I'm not 100% sure we would have won anyways, but at least we had a shot.
And then last night. We played just like we needed to: like we had nothing to lose. We were aggressive, no fear; we also caught them snoozing a little bit. I'm sure they thought it would be a free ride playing against the last place team. Our point guard, our American center, and I all had good games, but we needed one more person to step up and score I guess. Anyways, there is still much to be desired, but I'm proud of our team for now. At this point in time, I suppose moral victories count for a lot.

Moral victories count for plenty.
ReplyDelete