Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not how I planned this in my head...


When you get out-played, out-hustled, and out-rebounded, you're not really supposed to have a chance to win at the end of the game. We did, however. It was a tied game after a 3-ball by our Italian-American guard with about a minute left, and then their best player that had been almost non-existent since the first quarter returned with a HUGE three with someone in her face. We had a missed shot or a turnover on the other end of the floor, and then had to foul. They made some free throws, and I got thrown back in to hit a three, did so, but we just couldn't find a way to win this time. We have lost 2 games in a row for possibly the first time this season, and the 5-game series is now tied at 2 a-piece. We play a "winner-take-all" Game 5 Sunday. Last game of the season either way. We're going home either way. How bad do we want to win? How well can we bounce back after some adversity? I'm curious to find out. And I will always believe in this team.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you believe, Jami, anything is possible. Get it done, lady!

    ReplyDelete