Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hold those horses...

Ok, so I spoke a little too soon... The holidays will not officially start till we get HOME! We got held up in Rome and missed our flight to America, which was like the worst scenario possible. I could right a book right now on how stupid and frustrating airports are, especially the ones in Europe, ESPECIALLY the ones in Italy from my experiences... Through a series of frustrating events, it has been deemed MY fault we missed our flight, and I had to pay a penalty and out the "wazoo" for my ticket home because the other was restricted. But, we got to spend the day with Kiki because she was home, so she pretty much saved us. Things could have been a lot worse, so we just had to accept what we were given cause there was nothing we could do about them (we came to this conclusion after a lot of huffing and puffing and venting about how ridiculous all of it was, but better late than never, right?). Our baggage wasn't here in Atlanta when we arrived, so we will need to pray that those arrive magically in BR when we get there...

----------------------------------------------

I know this is weird, but the internet cut out on me in the airport... I even had a whole two paragraphs wrote out and everything. I thought it was interesting stuff, but if it really was, then I'll fit it in later. Oh, and our bags did not arrive, but should be delivered tomorrow. We shall see. Home is great! Shopping in a day will get interesting though. Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment