skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Called To Ball
Friday, April 24, 2009
hang tight
My internet's out right now. We lost Game 1, so if we lose tomorrow, we are finished. I'll write more either when I get home, or after the season if I can "mooch" some more internet off a teammate. Say some prayers for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Twitter Updates
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(27)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(44)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(6)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(6)
And That's a Wrap!
hang tight
Home Stretch!
Bummer...
Game 1, Thumbs Down
Drama, drama, drama... and Play-outs
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Jami Montagnino
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment